Package Duration: 17 nights Fly, Cruise & Stay
Package Starts: 18th Dec 2021 - from Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide
Cruise Starts: 19th Dec 2021 - from Fremantle
Cruise Ends: 4th Jan 2022 - to Melbourne
Package Ends: 4th Jan 2022 - with flights back to Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide
PRICES in AUD per person from:
Twin Cat 11 interior - was $14,950 - NOW from $7,995*pp
Twin Cat 8 obs. ocean view - was $16,370 - NOW from $8,795*pp
Twin Cat V3 veranda - was $20,985 - NOW from $10,895*pp
Single Cat 11 interior - was $27,115 - NOW from $14,320*
- Enjoy a 2 night stay in Sydney from the 31st of December 2021 to the 2nd of January 2022 and see in the 2022 New Year enjoying complimentary onboard beverages while you watch the show**
- Visit fascinating Kangaroo Island, home to huge seal colonies
- Relax on Esperance beach, one of Australia`s most beautiful
- Spend the night in Perth before your cruise at a 5-star hotel - complimentary!
- Fly free to and from your cruise.
- Private car transfers included for your convenience
SYDNEY SPARKLES 2021 (ex Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide) Fly, Cruise & Stay package prices include:
- FREE one way economy class airfare from Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide to Perth inc. tax
- FREE One way private car transfer from Perth airport to hotel
- FREE 1 night hotel stay at a 5-star hotel in Perth with breakfast
- FREE One way private car transfer from Perth hotel to Fremantle port on embarkation day
- 16 night small ship cruise aboard Azamara Journey from Fremantle to Melbourne
- All shipboard main meals
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings event (on most voyages of seven nights or longer)
- Complimentary select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Complimentary shipboard bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Complimentary shipboard gratuities for waitstaff, bar staff and housekeeping
- Shipboard self service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities (where available) during cruise
- Onboard Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
- Port/Govt taxes
- FREE one way private car transfer from Melbourne port to airport
- FREE one way economy class airfare from Melbourne to Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide inc. tax
16 Night Cruise sailing from Perth to Melbourne aboard Azamara Journey.
Give the gift of the land down under with a 16-night Australian cruise. We’ll cross the Great Australian Bight, visiting nine ports, culminating in an unforgettable New Year’s celebration in Sydney. Want more? Begin your journey even earlier with one of our pre-voyage land programs.
This adventure begins in Perth, followed by stops in Albany to view its beautiful Victorian architecture, and Esperance—home of Cape Le Grand National Park. Then, celebrate Christmas at sea, where we’ll take care of the feasts and festivities while you unwrap two days of relaxation.
After Christmas, the gifts keep coming, starting with a late stay in Adelaide, then a hop over to Kangaroo Island. Next up is Portland. Take a walk along the picturesque waterfront to view the city's original architecture, including buildings that date back as early as 1845. After a day at sea enjoying onboard shopping, entertainment, and relaxing in the spa, you’ll discover Eden, a rugged paradise on Earth that that lives up to its name.
We arrive in Sydney just in time to ring in the New Year. Sydney is renowned for its New Year’s celebrations, including aerial displays, traditional aboriginal ceremonies, and fireworks high above the iconic Opera House. And, since Sydney is such a beautiful port, we’re staying for two nights. That means more time to relax on Bondi Beach before we conclude our adventure in Melbourne.
Highlights of this cruise:
Situated beside the Swan River, Perth is a magical place to explore. Start in Kings Park on Mount Eliza for an enchanting treetop walk. To indulge in some retail therapy, visit the high-end fashion boutiques of King Street. You can’t miss the historic port of Fremantle with its prison & shipwreck galleries. And just north of Perth lies Swan Valley, Western Australia's oldest wine region.
Beaches beckon in this western port town. Dig your toes into Australia’s whitest sand beach and gaze out at over 100 islands in the archipelago. Hikers will be left stunned by the incredible views on the Cape Le Grand Coastal Trail, while animal lovers will make memories as they get up-close and personal with penguins, sea lions, dolphins, and more on Woody Island.
You’ll find more than just kangaroos on Kangaroo Island. There are also koalas, platypus, ring-tailed possums, birds, and 45 plant species found nowhere else on Earth. Watch penguins, pelicans, whales, and sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park, and see more sheep than people—at a ratio of about 136 to one. Be sure to sample the island’s famous cheeses, honey, and inspired wines.
One of the Southern Hemisphere’s most spectacular cities, Sydney’s amazing architecture and beachy atmosphere often start or begin our Australia and New Zealand cruises. Discover a city where water is the way to travel, and explore intriguing convict history, expansive green spaces, and trendy districts.
Discover what life is like in the world’s most livable city! Melbourne is A UNESCO City of Literature and Australia’s cultural capital. It is home to arts, music, and an unparalleled sporting scene. Effortlessly walkable, spend your time here strolling the quaint arcades and laneways. Be sure to take in the stunning 19th-century architecture, St. Kilda Beach, the Royal Botanical Gardens, and more!
*Conditions Apply: All prices shown here are per person share twin (unless stated as single) in AUD, based on best available cruise fare at time of publication (01Oct20). Some cabins may have obstructed views. All prices based on cash payment - credit card fees may apply. Airfare in package is not bookable until approx 10 months prior - at which time, tickets will be issued and strict cancellation/change fees apply. Selected routing and airlines apply to package offers - any variances requested by guest will incur surcharges. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply which vary from cruise-only cruise line conditions. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure. Transfers only included if guests are arriving/departing by air at specific airports on exact package dates. Offer ends 31Oct20 and is subject to availability at time of booking. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. Offer not available on Veranda plus or Suite categories.