Package Duration: 25 nights Fly, Cruise & Stay
Package Starts: 22nd February 2022 - from Sydney
Cruise Starts: 22nd February 2022 - from Sydney
Cruise Ends: 11th March 2022 - into Singapore
Train Starts: 16th March 2022 - from Darwin
Train Ends: 18th March 2022 - into Adelaide
Package Ends: 19th March 2022 - into Sydney
PRICES in AUD per person from:
Twin Cat 12 interior - was $13,340 - NOW from $9,995*pp
Twin Cat 6 ocean view - was $14,935 - NOW from $10,840*pp
Twin Cat V3 veranda - was $16,450 - NOW from $11,595*pp
Twin Cat P3 veranda plus - was $17,075 - NOW from $11,995*pp
Single Cat 10 interior - was $17,125 - NOW from $14,895*
AUSTRALASIA EXTRAVAGANZA 2022 Fly, Cruise, Ril & Stay package prices include:
- 17 night small ship cruise aboard Azamara Journey from Sydney to Singapore
- All shipboard main meals
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings event (on most voyages of seven nights or longer)
- Complimentary select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Complimentary shipboard bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Complimentary shipboard gratuities for waitstaff, bar staff and housekeeping
- Shipboard self service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities (where available) during cruise
- Onboard Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
- Port/Govt taxes
- One way private car transfer from Singapore port to hotel
- 3 night accommodation at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore (or similar) with breakfast
- One way private car transfer from Singapore hotel to airport
- One way economy class airfare from Singapore to Darwin inc. tax
- One way transfer from Darwin airport to hotel
- 2 nights accommodation at the Hilton Darwin with breakfast
- One way transfer from Darwin hotel to train station
- 2 night Ghan train journey from Darwin to Adelaide: in Gold Class^ (upper/lower berths - Platinum upgrades subject to availability at time of booking from $1410 pp twin share more). Train fare includes all meals including special event dining, All onboard beverages and a selection of off-train experiences and excursions at each stop (Katherine, Alice Springs & Manguri)
- One way transfer from Adelaide station to hotel
- 1 nights accommodation at a 5-star hotel in Adelaide with breakfast
- One way transfer from Adelaide hotel to airport
- One way economy class airfare from Adelaide to Sydney inc. tax
17 Night Cruise sailing from Sydney to Singapore aboard Azamara Journey.
Starting in cosmopolitan Sydney, cross a few B’s off your bucket-list—like the Barrier Reef (the Great one, that is) and Bali. Our first port is Brisbane, so make sure to bring your appetite. A foodie haven, spend your time meandering the famed Eagle Street Pier in search of a restaurant with that perfect river view. Hungry for more? Airlie Beach is in a permanent state of vacation with the 74 Whitsunday Islands close by. We stay overnight in Cairns, so opt for a night out at Woolshed, where young and old party together.
Spend three restful days at sea indulging in spa treatments or tasting your way through the destination-inspired cuisine of your boutique hotel at sea before arriving at the frontier capital of Darwin. Full of history and adventure, put on your explorer’s hat to discover some of the world’s oldest rainforests and rock art, visit a crocodile park, and learn about authentic Bush culture.
After two serene days at sea, we arrive in Indonesia, a place that is worlds apart with its ancient Hindu traditions and shimmering green landscapes. In Benoa, indulge in one of Bali’s renowned spa treatments. And the beaches? They can’t be beat. From happening hot spots, to remote stretches of striking black sand, these moments will stay with you long after you return home. Take some time over the next two days to reflect on your immersive journey before concluding in spectacular Singapore.
Highlights of this cruise:
One of the Southern Hemisphere’s most spectacular cities, Sydney’s amazing architecture and beachy atmosphere often start or begin our Australia and New Zealand cruises. Discover a city where water is the way to travel, and explore intriguing convict history, expansive green spaces, and trendy districts.
Full of big city fun but with a distinctly laid-back Aussie attitude, Brisbane offers an excellent Australian experience. Take it all in from their version of the London Eye—The Wheel of Brisbane—then set out and explore streets filled with buskers, unique shops, and a thriving culinary scene.
This laid-back town seems as if it’s permanently on vacation—and for good reason. It’s the heart of the Great Barrier Reef and the gateway to the 74 Whitsunday Islands. Scuba, snorkel, or kayak to your heart’s content, or simply spend your time strolling the scenic boardwalk to discover excellent shopping, dining, and nightlife.
Any city home to more than one UNESCO World Heritage Site is well worth exploring. Adventure out to the underwater wonder of the Great Barrier Reef, or explore the world's oldest tropical rainforest. Not up for a big excursion? The city's laid-back atmosphere is perfect for a day of relaxation.
A multicultural oasis in Australia's vast Northern Territory, Darwin is a fast-growing city rich in natural beauty. Peaceful and pristine parks abound, and short drive takes you to lush national parks full of Aboriginal art and fun fishing grounds where you can throw your fresh catch right on the barbie.
Sink your teeth into this foodie’s paradise and be sure to try the unofficial dish of the city, chili crab. If eating can be considered the national pastime in Singapore, shopping makes a decent case as the second most popular activity. Head to Orchard Road where miles upon miles of shopping malls await featuring everything from the trendiest fashions to the latest electronic gadgets.
*Conditions Apply: All prices shown here are per person share twin (unless stated as single) in AUD, based on best available cruise fare at time of publication (24Nov20). Some suites may have obstructed views. All airfares/taxes are subject to strict cancellation/change fees once ticketed. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Offer ends 31Jan21 or until sold out/withdrawn and is subject to availability at time of booking. Cruise fare does not include shore excursions. ^Gold twin accommodation on Ghan train is in bunk beds which convert to seating during the day and have ensuite bathrooms whilst Gold single accommodation has shared bathrooms at either end of the carriage. Upgrades to Platinum (with lower on the ground bedding) are on request at a surcharge to upgrade - subject to cabin availability at time of booking. Packages with flights, trains, hotels and cruises have different cancellation fees to cruise only. Does not combine with any other offer including onboard credit or cruise line promotional upgrades. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty.