Package duration: 17 nights Cruise & Stay
Package starts: 19 January 2023 - at Singapore hotel
Cruise starts: 22 January 2023 - from Singapore
Cruise ends: 5 February 2023 - at Hong Kong
Package ends: 5 February 2023 - at Hong Kong port
EXCLUSIVE OFFER WITH HUGE SAVINGS
Twin Cat V1 Veranda Suite - was $13,369 - your special price $10,499*pp
Twin Cat V2 Veranda Suite - was $14,169 - your special price $11,099*pp
Twin Cat V4 Veranda Suite - was $15,959 - your special price $12,499*pp
Twin Cat PH Penthouse Suite - was $28,325 - your special price $21,999*pp
AN ASIAN ENCORE Cruise-Stay package prices include:
• Complimentary 3 night 5-star hotel stay in Singapore with breakfast, pre-cruise
• Complimentary 2 day Singapore Unlimited Passion pass - Two Premium edition: Includes single admission to a host of standard attractions (for example - Gardens by the Bay, Butterfly Park, Night Safari at Singapore Zoo) plus choose from two premium activities such as Universal Studios Singapore, Private Chef`s Table by Dine Inn with host (some pre-bookings essential) or iFly Singapore to name a few. Does not include transport. Some food and beverages credits are also available on your pass.
• Complimentary one way transfer from Singapore hotel to port by private car
• 14 night ultra-luxury cruise aboard Seabourn Encore from Singapore to Hong Kong
• Personalised intuitive onboard service staying in an ocean-front suite with luxuriously appointed features - 90% veranda on this ship
• Onboard cruise shower and luxury products featuring an exclusive signature scent, created for Seabourn by Molton Brown, London
• Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times during your cruise
• Welcome champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preference whilst cruising
• A tipping-free environment onboard where gratuities are neither required or expected
• All onboard meals - All venues are open seating with no reservations required, with the exception of The Grill by Thomas Keller and Thomas Keller inspired family-style served dinners in The Colonnade
• Complimentary onboard Wi-Fi with unlimited minutes
14 Night Cruise sailing from Singapore to Hong Kong aboard Seabourn Encore.
Seabourn Encore is as strikingly beautiful and as excitingly innovative as any Seabourn has ever debuted. She crowns a fleet that is already the newest, most modern and most acclaimed in the ultra-luxury segment. Modeled on the award-winning trio of ships introduced with Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Encore represents another welcome stage in the evolution of small-ship cruising, which Seabourn pioneered and has consistently expanded and enriched.
Each day on board offers delicious dining options, world-class entertainment and enriching activities.
Highlights of this cruise:
Founded as a British trading colony in 1819, Singapore joined the Malaysian Federation in 1963. Two years later, it became an independent island-state, developing into one of the world's most prosperous countries. With ultra-modern skyscrapers combined with a medley of Chinese, Indian and Malay influences, Singapore is a dynamic city rich in contrast and color, exhibiting a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture.
Seabourn has discovered an unspoiled tropical island paradise on which to create our signature Caviar in the Surf beach barbecue party. Sugary white sand, swaying palms and limpid waters invite you enjoy watersports, and a sumptuous feast prepared by your peerless Seabourn culinary staff awaits you on this sublime slice of Southeast Asian heaven.
Ho Chi Minh
Ho Chi Minh City covers an area of more than 800 square miles, stretching westward from the South China Sea to the Cambodian border. Its land is overwhelmingly rural, dotted with villages and clusters of houses set amidst rice paddies. The downtown section of Ho Chi Minh City is still known as Saigon, and it is here the economic changes sweeping Vietnam and their social implications are most evident. The level of activity and energy of this city will amaze you, and make it clear that this country does not intend to stand still.
Just off the coast of Vietnam, a myriad of karstic islands are clustered in this picturesque setting. Looming out of the sea, undercut by erosions into fantastic shapes, they reminded the Vietnamese of the looping back of a swimming dragon. Scattered among them, whole communities of fishing families live most of their lives on sampans, trading among themselves and periodically going into nearby towns such as Haiphong to sell their catch and buy supplies.
Hong Kong is divided into four sections: Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, the New Territories, and the numerous outlying islands. One hundred sixty-four square miles of dense real estate dominate Hong Kong Island, including enormous skyscrapers with futuristic architecture, opulent hotels, residential compounds on Victoria Peak, and some of the oldest Chinese communities in the region. All these elements create one of the most exotic and exciting ports of call in the world; one that is universally loved by tourists and its own enterprising citizens.
*Conditions Apply: All prices shown here are per person share twin (singles not applicable on this offer - surcharges apply - ask our office for current best offers) in AUD, based on best available cruise fare at time of publication (03Nov21). Some suites may have obstructed views. Covid vaccinations may be required by both the cruise line and the government of the country you are visiting - it is guests responsibility to comply with all current directives. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the prices in our booking system at time of reservation. Hotels included in package are not transferrable or refundable if not utilised. Offer ends 31Jan22 or sold out/withdrawn and is subject to availability at time of booking. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty.